Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happiest Author, and Lately: In Pictures

It's only two weeks till Blood Storm is released! I've received my first Goodreads review from Celine and BOO-YAH it's five star. *skips around in a circle*

And I realise I haven't been blogging lately, so here's an update of what's been going on in my life the last few weeks. 

Being domestic goddesses: my friends Shona and Annie over for sewing





Tiv helping me cut out a pattern
 
 
Australia Post box boosted my ego!

 
Go karting. I wooooooon! (Didn't win. And on a side note, I'm now taking driving lessons! Had my third one on Saturday. Nailing the clutch, but the steering, not so good ...)

 
Installation at Fed Square. It's GORGEOUS.

 
Cambodia

 
Cambodia

 
Koh Pangan, Thailand

 
Bangkok

Bangkok

So what's new with you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this photo update, Rhiannon :) Here in Norway it's summer holiday and we're patiently waiting for the sun to warm us(we've had a very wet summer so far).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog, LOVE the title!! Labyrinth <3

    Your cat, Tiv, is adorable, my cats are very helpful too ;)

    And go you, driving manual gets much easier the more you do it!

    Mands xox

    ReplyDelete