- The Divorce Express, Paula Danziger (eBay)
- Can You Sue Your Parents for Malpractice? Paula Danziger (eBay)
- This Place has no Atmosphere, Paula Danziger (eBay). These three books I read when I was about 13 and I remember liking them a lot. This last one is about a girl and her family who go to live on the moon. It's one for my sci-fi for girls unofficial challenge.
- Academy 7, Anne Osterlund (Book Depository). I bought this after I saw Tamora Pierce raving about it on Goodreads. It's set in space too!
- A Wrinkle in Time, Madeleine L'Engle (eBay).
These are all reborrows, books that I got out last year that I never got too but just have to read. I want to get most of my 2009 reading before I turn in earnest to 2010 books.
- Shadowed Summer, Saundra Mitchell. I really liked this one. Review here. I made beans and rice in honour of this book last night (it being a Creole Louisiana dish, and Louisiana is the setting) and it was so yummy! Definitely be making it again.
- The Dead and the Gone, Susan Beth Pfeffer.
- Swoon, Nina Malkin. I'm reading this right now and it's a very unusual book. I have to say I'm really liking it so far--lust and jealousy and ghosts that look like Taylor Lautner. Malkin writes it so well!
It's so hot here, the air-con is on and I'm cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast. I know, hardly hot weather food, but I am STARVING. Happy Caturday!